80lb Gloss Text Stock
Full color CMYK: 2 sided (4/4)
Ranges from 25 to 25,000
Fold, collated, saddle stitched, 1 hole drill, boxed
Print Ready PDF file
Self Cover (80lb gloss text) or 14pt Cover
Both cover types add up to 28 pages. Ensure PDF file is 28 pages. A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holders email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval. Proofs approved after 1 PM EST will enter production the following business day. One free file change is included. Any further requested file changes will be billed at $25 per file change for prepress processing time.
Custom sizes may be subject to an additional admin charge.
- Step 1 : Ensure the file matches the product's required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CYMK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides
- Step 2 : Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined.
- Step 3 : Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup Guide Get It NowHow to set up multi-page files properly
- 8.5" x 11"
File Orientation GuideHow to set up proper orientation for your files
How To Set Up Your FilesLearn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.