A thick magnet that can be placed on vehicle doors to add corporate branding.
Car Magnets (30mil)
Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0)
Ranges from 1 to 10
Cut to size. Rounded corners are optional
Print Ready PDF file
– Clean and dry metal surface before applying magnet
- Step 1 : Ensure the file matches the product’s required dimensions. Ensure that the artwork is created in CYMK 300 dpi with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides
- Step 2 : Separate artwork into two files: one is for foil lamination, for which the artwork’s color should be set to 100% black. Another file should be in the CMYK color space for artwork that is not foil printed.
- Step 3 : Export all files into PDF format with bleeds.
Download Setup Guide
How to set up multi-page files properly
- 9″ x 9″9″ x 9″ (round corners)
- 9″ x 12″9″ x 12″ (round corners)
- 9″ x 18″9″ x 18″ (round corners)
- 9″ x 24″9″ x 24″ (round corners)
- 12″ x 12″12″ x 12″ (round corners)
- 12″ x 18″12″ x 18″ (round corners)
- 12″ x 24″12″ x 24″ (round corners)
- 18″ x 18″18″ x 18″ (round corners)
- 18″ x 24″18″ x 24″ (round corners)
- 24″ x 24″24″ x 24″ (round corners)
File Orientation Guide
How to set up proper orientation for your files. File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
How To Set Up Your Files
Learn how to set up your files the right way.
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
Large Format Guidelines
- Bleed is not required for large format projects, but it is recommended.